A. Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through OUR SERVICES, such as images posted on our Website (LetsTriangle.com) or made available through a TRIANGLE brand mobile application, infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly-infringed copyright;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that TRIANGLE is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number, and email address if available;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified at Item 3 above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
B. Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is TRIANGLE’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member, or user (jointly, “CONTENT PROVIDER”) that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- to remove infringing material from the system and to terminate repeat offenders access to OUR SERVICES.
C. Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
If the CONTENT PROVIDER believes that removed material is not infringing, or the CONTENT PROVIDER believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s, agent, or, pursuant to the law, the CONTENT PROVIDER must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the CONTENT PROVIDER;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the CONTENT PROVIDER has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- The name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address of the CONTENT PROVIDER, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the CONTENT PROVIDER’S address is located, or, if the CONTENT PROVIDER’S address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which TRIANGLE is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, TRIANGLE may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that TRIANGLE may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the CONTENT PROVIDER, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at TRIANGLE’s discretion.
Please contact TRIANGLE’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address: Justin@LetsTriangle.com.